Britax Child Safety Inc., a company located in Fort Mill, S.C., has recalled about 216,000 single and double juvenile strollers after receiving reports of lacerations and partial fingertip amputations, a Huffington Post report stated on Thursday, January 30.
Britax is recalling single and double strollers B-Agile, Agile Double, and BOB Motion sold for between $250 and $450 in major retail outlets and online stores across the country. The recalled strollers were sold in different colors, including sandstone, navy, orange, black and red.
Suffering from an injury caused by a defective product such as this can cause physical, emotional, and financial harm. Our lawyers from the Law Offices of Paul Levin know what it takes to assist Connecticut residents who have suffered harm from such products in seeking justice and financial compensation. Call us now at 860.322.5302 to find out how you may be eligible to file a product liability claim.
The following case is successfully handled in Connecticut courts by Attorney Levin.
CLICK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FAQS:
- 56 Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury Cases
- Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury Claims
- How Adjusters Reduce Your Settlement?
- 11 Factors That Affect The Value Of Your Personal Injury Case
- Critical Evaluation Factors For 17 Types Of Injury Cases