Attorney Andrew Garza, Kim Smith, Attorney Paul Levin, Attorney Kelly Kasheta with PLKK
Very proud of my client Kim Smith who spoke publicly for the first time today about a peeping incident three years ago at Hammonasset State Park. Kim and her two young daughters were showering undressed when she noticed someone watching her through a hole near the shower nozzle. Two state employees were later arrested for the crime. Kim told me she had to tell her story to the press and the public after the latest privacy breach also at the park. Only July 5, a hidden camera was found inside a bathhouse also at the campground where Kim and her daughters were violated. Kim is pushing for major policy changes to better protect people at state parks. She says what happened to her is not an isolated incident. She was very brave to share her story.
Here is one of the stories that aired on WFSB-TV, channel 3
The following case is successfully handled in Connecticut courts by Attorney Levin.
CLICK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FAQS:
- 56 Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury Cases
- Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury Claims
- How Adjusters Reduce Your Settlement?
- 11 Factors That Affect The Value Of Your Personal Injury Case
- Critical Evaluation Factors For 17 Types Of Injury Cases