An online report published on Monday, February 24 revealed that Fitbit voluntarily recalled its fitness tracker the Force wristband over reports of skin irritation on February 20.
Fitbit CEO James Park said in a statement that almost 2% of Force wristband users experienced skin irritation. He further stated that the rashes might be the skin's adverse reaction to certain substances found in the product's strap or adhesives.
The company also announced it has created a website for users who want to return the Force wristband for reimbursement.
Our legal team at the Law Offices of Paul Levin has years of experience serving Connecticut residents who have been harmed by a defective product such as this. If you too have been suffering from an injury or harm as a result of a defective product, call us at (860) 322-5302 to discuss the possibility of filing a legal claim.
The following case is successfully handled in Connecticut courts by Attorney Levin.
CLICK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FAQS:
- 56 Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury Cases
- Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury Claims
- How Adjusters Reduce Your Settlement?
- 11 Factors That Affect The Value Of Your Personal Injury Case
- Critical Evaluation Factors For 17 Types Of Injury Cases