Attorney Paul Levin was recently honored by being named to the National Trial Lawyers' list of “Top 100 Trial Lawyers.” This prestigious list highlights criminal defense and civil trial attorneys across the country who display “superior qualifications” in their fields. The National Trial Lawyers is an organization dedicated to recognizing outstanding attorneys and also to providing educational opportunities, creating networking opportunities, and providing advocacy training for attorneys.
Paul Levin was first admitted to practice law in the state of Connecticut in 1989 and since that time, he has dedicated his work and his practice to helping injured individuals and their family members bring personal injury cases against those responsible for their pain and suffering. To learn more about him, his firm, or what you can do if you've been injured because of another party's carelessness, contact the Law Offices of Paul Levin today by calling 860.322.5302.
The following case is successfully handled in Connecticut courts by Attorney Levin.
CLICK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FAQS:
- 56 Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury Cases
- Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury Claims
- How Adjusters Reduce Your Settlement?
- 11 Factors That Affect The Value Of Your Personal Injury Case
- Critical Evaluation Factors For 17 Types Of Injury Cases