Two people were killed in a fatal car crash that led to an explosion in Hartford on October 11.
According to the Hartford police, witnesses heard a loud explosion and found a car burning in a parking lot near the intersection of Main and Windsor Streets. A man was found severely burned inside the car while another man was found on a nearby sidewalk.
Both victims were pronounced dead and have not been identified.
A surveillance video provided by a nearby business showed the explosion. The vehicle was seen speeding against traffic when it hit a curb, flipped over, and exploded. An eyewitness also said that the car was speeding on the wrong side of the road.
The police are conducting an investigation and consider speed as a factor in the crash.
The following case is successfully handled in Connecticut courts by Attorney Levin.
CLICK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FAQS:
- 56 Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury Cases
- Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury Claims
- How Adjusters Reduce Your Settlement?
- 11 Factors That Affect The Value Of Your Personal Injury Case
- Critical Evaluation Factors For 17 Types Of Injury Cases