Cal Now For A Free & Confidential Consultation 860-322-5302

If I’m not happy with the amount of compensation I receive, can I sue again?

Once a claimant receives compensation for their claim, whether through a court award or through a settlement, they can no longer make claims for those particular injuries or that accident. They cannot file another lawsuit against the same defendant for the same injury. This is why it's so important for claimants to make sure all components of the accident and their injuries are considered when making an initial claim.

If you or someone you love has been injured because of someone else's negligence and are considering legal action in Connecticut, our legal team at the Law Offices of Paul Levin may be able to help you through the process of filing a personal injury claim. For more information about personal injury lawsuits and financial compensation, call us at (860) 322-5302.

Where We Serve

Statewide practice serving all counties throughout Connecticut and the following cities: Hartford, Bridgeport, New Haven, Stamford, Waterbury, Norwalk, Danbury, New Britain, Bristol, Meriden, Milford, West Haven, Middletown, Norwich, Shelton, Torrington, New London, Ansonia, Derby, Groton and Winsted.