Cal Now For A Free & Confidential Consultation 860-322-5302

If I was injured before my accident occurred and I sustained further injuries, can I still sue?

Yes. A claimant is entitled to sue for injuries caused by an accident, even if they were in the process of recovering from pre-existing injuries. Although a claimant may need to take special care to provide evidence for injuries that occurred after the incident, they can still pursue a claim. In addition to new injuries, any pre-existing injuries that may have been noticeably worsened by an incident may also be grounds for taking legal action.

If you've been injured in a car accident, slip and fall, or any other type of accident caused by another person's recklessness, and have questions or concerns about the legal options available to you in Connecticut, a lawyer from the Law Offices of Paul Levin can help you find the information you're looking for. To learn more about filing a personal injury lawsuit in Connecticut, get in touch today by calling (860) 322-5302.

Where We Serve

Statewide practice serving all counties throughout Connecticut and the following cities: Hartford, Bridgeport, New Haven, Stamford, Waterbury, Norwalk, Danbury, New Britain, Bristol, Meriden, Milford, West Haven, Middletown, Norwich, Shelton, Torrington, New London, Ansonia, Derby, Groton and Winsted.

Greater Hartford Area
40 Russ Street
Hartford, CT 06106
860-471-8400 (fax)
Western Connecticut
207 Bank Street
Waterbury, CT 06702
860-471-8400 (fax)
1 more location