Cal Now For A Free & Confidential Consultation 860-322-5302

Can I Sue The Government If It Is Responsible For My Injuries?

An injured civilian usually has the right to pursue a personal injury claim against the government agency responsible for his or her accident. It is important to note, though, that there are some major exceptions to this rule. Additionally, even if a person can sue the municipality or other government entity at fault for his or her injury, there is a separate process the government employs before a case may reach the court, making these cases particularly challenging for a claimant unfamiliar with the intricacies of these laws.

If you've been injured because of government negligence, there may be legal options available to fight for fair compensation from the department or agency responsible for your injuries. To discuss your personal injury claim options in depth with an experienced attorney in Connecticut, contact a lawyer from the Law Offices of Paul Levin at (860) 322-5302 today.

Where We Serve

Statewide practice serving all counties throughout Connecticut and the following cities: Hartford, Bridgeport, New Haven, Stamford, Waterbury, Norwalk, Danbury, New Britain, Bristol, Meriden, Milford, West Haven, Middletown, Norwich, Shelton, Torrington, New London, Ansonia, Derby, Groton and Winsted.