Cal Now For A Free & Confidential Consultation 860-322-5302

Am I Allowed To Switch Law Firms During A Personal Injury Case?

If a claimant in a personal injury case doesn't feel that his or her legal representation is providing adequate legal assistance, the individual may opt to work with another firm. Similarly, if a claimant is dropped by a legal firm for whatever reason, he or she may choose to continue the case with the help of another law firm. However, there are certain steps that must be taken to ensure that this changeover is performed correctly and successfully.

At the Law Offices of Paul Levin, we strive to provide our clients with the high-quality legal assistance they need in cases including personal injury, medical malpractice, car accidents, and more. If you're searching for a new legal advisor to help you with your personal injury case in Connecticut, contact our offices today by calling (860) 322-5302.

Where We Serve

Statewide practice serving all counties throughout Connecticut and the following cities: Hartford, Bridgeport, New Haven, Stamford, Waterbury, Norwalk, Danbury, New Britain, Bristol, Meriden, Milford, West Haven, Middletown, Norwich, Shelton, Torrington, New London, Ansonia, Derby, Groton and Winsted.