Cal Now For A Free & Confidential Consultation 860-322-5302

How much compensation am I entitled to receive?

If you suffer an injury in an accident caused by someone else's carelessness, whether in a car accident or because of a dangerous product, it is possible that you may be entitled to receive compensation for a wide range of different losses. Loss of income as a result of time spent away from work recovering from the injury, costly medical bills, and emotional and psychological trauma are all factors for which an individual may be eligible to receive compensation.

If you would like to learn more about how much compensation you may be entitled to receive, contact the Law Offices of Paul Levin today by calling (860) 322-5302.

Where We Serve

Statewide practice serving all counties throughout Connecticut and the following cities: Hartford, Bridgeport, New Haven, Stamford, Waterbury, Norwalk, Danbury, New Britain, Bristol, Meriden, Milford, West Haven, Middletown, Norwich, Shelton, Torrington, New London, Ansonia, Derby, Groton and Winsted.