Cal Now For A Free & Confidential Consultation 860-322-5302

What will the negligent party's insurance company do about my claim?

Generally, they will conduct their own investigation or review and may want to speak with you in order to find information that will help them defend against your claim or at least minimize their exposure. Property damage reimbursement may sometimes proceed on a separate track but it is still useful to keep in mind the suggestion to question number 1 above. There may be an attempt to settle the claim directly with you as when insurance companies are able to accomplish that it tends to save them significant monies. Most persons who are injured by the negligence of others whether from a car accident, work injury or other situation may do much better in terms of financial compensation that attempting to handle it themselves.

If you want to know more about what the negligent party's insurance company may do about your claim, contact the experienced legal team at the Law Offices of Paul Levin today by calling 860.322.5302.

Where We Serve

Statewide practice serving all counties throughout Connecticut and the following cities: Hartford, Bridgeport, New Haven, Stamford, Waterbury, Norwalk, Danbury, New Britain, Bristol, Meriden, Milford, West Haven, Middletown, Norwich, Shelton, Torrington, New London, Ansonia, Derby, Groton and Winsted.