Cal Now For A Free & Confidential Consultation 860-322-5302

How do I pay my medical bills?

Utilize your personal injury insurance benefits if you have this under your automobile policy, otherwise rely on your health insurance. You will ordinarily be able to obtain reimbursement for out of pocket expenses such as deductibles and co-pays if the incident is caused by the fault of another. Generally, the insurance company for the at fault party will not advance medical payments and will rather attempt to reach a settlement of the entire claim.

To learn more about what you can do to help get your medical bills paid, contact a lawyer at the Law Offices of Paul Levin by calling (860) 322-5302 today.

Where We Serve

Statewide practice serving all counties throughout Connecticut and the following cities: Hartford, Bridgeport, New Haven, Stamford, Waterbury, Norwalk, Danbury, New Britain, Bristol, Meriden, Milford, West Haven, Middletown, Norwich, Shelton, Torrington, New London, Ansonia, Derby, Groton and Winsted.