Cal Now For A Free & Confidential Consultation 860-322-5302

Can I Represent Myself During A Case?

Self-representation is possible, but it's usually not advised. This is due to two major factors: a lack of knowledge regarding the legal system and pertinent laws and a lack of time to deal with the many legal requirements. A lawyer can handle many of the documents and appearances or meetings that are required for personal injury claims, in addition to having an in-depth knowledge of the laws relevant to your case.

At the Law Offices of Paul Levin, we understand that many people in Connecticut find themselves needing to file a personal injury lawsuit and, as such, are in need of an attorney. Find out how we can help you through this process by calling (860) 322-5302.

Where We Serve

Statewide practice serving all counties throughout Connecticut and the following cities: Hartford, Bridgeport, New Haven, Stamford, Waterbury, Norwalk, Danbury, New Britain, Bristol, Meriden, Milford, West Haven, Middletown, Norwich, Shelton, Torrington, New London, Ansonia, Derby, Groton and Winsted.

Greater Hartford Area
40 Russ Street
Hartford, CT 06106
860-471-8400 (fax)
Western Connecticut
207 Bank Street
Waterbury, CT 06702
860-471-8400 (fax)
1 more location